Saturday, April 24, 2010

You're Beautiful..!!

Those beautiful eyes & lovely face
gets me lost in a maze,
Of which i don't wanna cum out.
"Coz i love girl", Thats what i wanna shout!

I tried to try many lines
"You complete me" or "Will you me mine?"
But when i see your angelic face,
words leave me & you take my breath away!

None can love you the way i do.
But how do i get to tell this to you?
But, are you too dumb to understand
that you are in love with the guy in front of you?

I'd fulfill all your wishes.
if required, I'd even cook the dishes
& still i'd love you day and night.
You are my moon & you are my light.

Your beautiful face, your cute smile,
Your sweet voice, Your sensuous style
Your flowing hair, your blue eyes,
Makes me go mad all the time.

I love you from the core of my heart. Your're as beautiful as a dove.
So, what the hell are you waiting for? Gimme a kiss & accept my love!!!
(*_*)

3 comments:

Deepika said...

i remember have read it,.. maybe it was linked in most beautiful girl IIT?.. i guess.
beautifully written:).. seriously mush mush.. something which is not expected from guys normally :)

dhawal said...

thanks...!!! As far as mush mush is concerned...well everyone is human after all and has a heart..!! :-)
n no it was not the one linked with "most beautiful girl". That one was "baby say yes" :-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.